Monday

Well the rains have returned.  Yesterday was foggy in the morning and beautiful the rest of the day.  Today actually started out ok but by afternoon it started raining.  Really can't complain, we've had a long warm summer.  Here it is the end of September already.  After all this is what the Pacific Northwest is known for. 

I spent a fun day yesterday with my daughters, celebrating two of our birthdays.  We wondered the Pearl District in Portland, shopped a little, ate and drank a little, laughed a little and had a great time together.  One more birthday to go,  I think we might go for a hike.  

If you get a chance check out my shop on Zazzle.  I just added some new items today with a pair of doodled ballet shoes.  

Finished a little recycled jewel box this week and another three doodled, recycled candlestick birdhouses.   I've added both items to my She Who Doodles Etsy shop.

Working on another jewel box then onto a chair I picked up cheap at a thrift store. 



I love working on multiple projects at a time.  Something is always drying before the next step anyway so makes it easy.   

I feel like I've been on the computer most of the day, guess I better close out and fix some dinner.  Time for some cold weather meals, time to get the crock pot out. 

Thanks for visiting.

Hugs

Cyndee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandsons Question

Social Media

Fort Vancouver Heritage Garden Series