Outdoor Market Season Has Begun

This coming Saturday I will be doing my first of the summer season outdoor market.  This one is local, out in the rural community of Hockinson, just outside Vancouver.  I picked a day that coincides with their annual Hockinson Fun Days, so I'm hoping for a good crowd and no rain. 

Here is one of my new pieces, framed and ready to sell. 
I'm trying some different frames,  I've always leaned towards the black  but thought I'd try the red for a change,  I think I like it. 

My new batch of temporary tattoos arrived, so I will have them for sale.  I chose some small designs this time, it's always good to have some inexpensive items for sale. 

 Well, lots to do this week and only four days to get ready.  Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend.  We had the nastiest downpour yesterday afternoon, during our birthday celebration for my son in laws 50th.   But we live in the northwest and rain is what it does here,  we've have learned not to let it stop us.  They say we even have webfeet.  Sometimes I believe it.

Have a great week and thanks for visiting.

Hug

Cyndee

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandsons Question

Social Media

Fort Vancouver Heritage Garden Series